We're looking for people who are as excited as we are to bring the world closer together through distributed global teams. Join some of the world's most dynamic international companies while also enjoying the benefits of a nurturing and supportive local team dedicated to the ideals of quality, commitment and caring.
The Client Success Associate develops and maintains long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. Typically, a “people person,” by nature, you have a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships. You are driven to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations. You need to demonstrate superb communication, organization, and time management skills, and can effectively handle a number of diverse and complex issues at the same time.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
Client Success Associate
Eastwood Libis, QC (Work from home until further notice)
You need to be flexible when it comes to the schedule | But normally you will have a Monday to Friday 6 PM to 3 AM Shift
1. Program Implementation for New Clients - You will be assigned to onboard new clients where a structured project management approach for implementing new or significantly changed programs or services is used, which includes the development and deployment of an implementation plan
2. Conduct regular client touch-base meetings - We build trust and credibility through weekly catch-up sessions. We address pain points and help accomplish their goals as we advocate for both SourceFit and the clients.
3. Strengthen Customer Experience – You will be tasked to work closely with Operations and create or improve policies/ procedures to improve customer experience.
4. Collaboration with functional teams - Coordinate with other departments to ensure client queries are forwarded to the appropriate team for assistance.
• 6 months to 1-year relevant experience in Account Management/ or Client Services, preferably in the BPO industry
• Operations Experience (Nice to have)
• Good English communication and written skills
• Proactive, Organized and has a keen eye for details
What is it like to work at Sourcefit? Hear it directly from one of us.
We offer a range of flexible benefits and perks because we know that work-life balance doesn't come in one size. But finding the right fit makes us healthy, wealthy and wise.
Click below and fill out the referral form.
Attach the resume of the candidate you're referring to the form.
We will send you a receipt confirmation.
Sourcefit pays 5000 pesos for each referral that stays 180 days.
Our Sourcefit team sends updated job openings to your inbox, in a fast, easy-to-read list. Join and get all updates with ease in one place.